Is This Tattoo a Good Candidate for Excision? (photo)

I have been quoted 300£ a session for my tattoo removal and no guarantee of full removal (picosure laser in Kent). From reading online, I seems that it is going to take at least 6 treatments with the picosure would end up being 1500£ at the least :/ Would I be better off with excision? I wouldn't mind having a scar instead of the tattoo if it meant I could lose the tattoo quickly. I have also heard it can be cheaper?

Laser, Dermabrasion and Excision call all get rid of Tattoos. Laser offers least chance of scarring.

Thank you for your question and the photo.

I'm not sure who gave you the estimate of 6 treatments, but the foot and ankle is the most difficult area to remove a tattoo.  You also have multiple colors and layering of tattoo pigments.  It will likely take 12-15 laser treatments to adequately remove you tattoo, maybe more.

If you don't mind a scar, excision with skin grafting will work but the scar is not pretty. I'm not kidding.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.