Who Does Tattoo Excision in Los Angeles?

Need to find a doctor who can do tattoo excision in los angeles/orange county. 2 small tattoos on index fingers to be removed.

Tattoo removal in Los Angeles area

+1

Typically, tattoo excision provides less than satisfactory cosmetic results.  I would recommend tattoo excision as your last option.  Laser tattoo removal has revolutionized the industry of removing tattoos.  It is the safest, quickest and most likely to leave your skin intact following treatment.  Size, color, location and the age of the tattoo will determine the number of treatments necessary to effectively complete removal.  For small tattoos my office charges $40 per treatment.  Excision of tattoos may be more economical than multiple laser tattoo removal treatments.  So, if scarring isn’t an issue I would seek counsel with a skin surgeon who does tattoo removal and by the way…. I have an office in Santa Monica.

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Go see Dr. Ron Moy.

+1

Dr. Ron Moy is a very skilled dermatologic surgeon in the Los Angeles area who can remove you tattoo for you.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Tattoo excision

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

There are many good board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  for surgeons in your area.

They sent a picture you need to be very careful because of the size and location of the tattoo. It may be difficult and/or unsafe to excise the tattoo in one session.  You should at least consider laser tattoo treatment as well.