Tattoo to Camouflage Teleangiectasia on Leg?

I am contemplating getting a tattoo over an area of teleangiectasias on my leg that arose as a side affect of laser treatment. I have been told that it's too small to treat other than injecting all of the reticular veins in proximity but I'm afraid that will cause additional matting, so I'm thinking of a tattoo. Is it possible that the needling involved in tattooing might cause additional neovascularization or blushing? Has anyone examined a tattoo that was used to camoflouge something like this?

Tatto for telangiectasias ? not a conventional treatment

+1

I have seen patients who have tried to hide veins with tattoos and this is not conventional. The tattoo artist may well decline to tattoo the area.

Buffalo General Surgeon