Will Implants Affect Tattoo Right Below my Bra Line on my Ribcage?

its pretty small, the hawaiian islands on the right side of my ribcage right below my bra line.

Would Breast Implant affect Hawaian Islands Tattoo just under my Breast?

+2
Without a photograph of the breasts and tattoo it is hard to tell. If the implants are large requiring the breast fold to be lowered, your Hawaiian Islands MAY join the Mainland. Furthermore, with time and sagging the Islands may be stretched out as well. Discuss this with your surgeon. Dr. Peter Aldea

Tattoo on upper abdomen may be pulled onto breast by implant augmentation surgery

+1

Depending on the size of the implant skin is usually recruited or "dragged" onto the breast during a breast augmentation surgery. This may pull your tattoo onto the new breast.

Tattoo and implants

+1

Will the tattoo be a problem?  I assume in the location of the incision?  It is hard to say without a photo.

Breast Augmentation and Tattoo

+1

Without a photograph, it is hard to tell what may happen to the tattoo. Picture is worth a thousand words, send one along so we can help you more effectively!

Regards-

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD, FACS

Breast Implants affecting Tattoo

+1

Where you describe the tattoo, on the rib cage below the bra line, there should be no problem with implants. It could be possible that the skin could stretch and pull the tattoo onto the breast, but, again, from your description, probably not.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Will Implants Affect Tattoo Right Below my Bra Line on my Ribcage

+1

NO Photo! Very hard to answer. So my guess is HUMMMM I do not know but I guess it could. I think? From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091. 

Tattoos Can Be Changed by Surgery

+1

It is certainly possible for a tattoo to be altered by sugery.  Without a photo, I am hesitant to answer your question, although adjacent skin sometimes is incorporated as the skin stretches to accomodate implants.  This is a question which can be answered by a plastic surgeon at the time of your consultation.

John Whitt, MD