I Had Tattoo's Placed over a Scar on Both my Feet from an Bilateral Bunionectomy. Tattoo Removal on Scar Tissue? (photo)

i had tatoo's placed over a scar on both my feet from an bilateral bunionectomy of 5 stars. will tatto removal work for me if its over scar tissue?

Tattoo Removal over scars

+1

Since the scars were already present, this shouldn't present too much of a problem to remove them.  A commercial tattoo artist uses a tattooing machine that is very consistent of the level of penetration for the ink.  If the scar came about after the tattoo, then it could present a problem as the ink might be at a deeper level.  This usually means more treatments to get to the deeper ink.