Tatgone or Rejuvy - Do They Work for Tattoo Removal?

no one has mentioned them yet. They are supposed to remove permanent tattoos by 'tattooing them out.' Supposedly it's safer, more effective, and less expensive than laser removal of tattoos. Can anyone tell me anything about these products and if they work? It's my tattooed-on eyebrows I'm concerned about. A plastic surgeon mentioned a 'forehead tuck' to me but then realized that my brows were tattooed on. A lift would raise my eyebrows too high [and make me look like Dragon Lady--my words, not his].

Rejuvi for the removal of tattoo

+1

Rejuvi involved the tattooing of a chemicals to extract the tattoo color. My only experience with Rejuvi was seeing a patient after he had already had the procedure to remove a large tattoo on the lower leg due to extensive scarring the procedure caused. The patient required several treatments with Fraxel to improve the appearance of the scarring. We even published a case report about this:

Hypertrophic scar after chemical tattoo removal.

Saini R, Winhoven SM, Kaufman J.

Dermatol Surg. 2008 Nov;34(11):1599-602. Epub 2008 Sep 2

Laser tattoo removal is very safe if performed by an experienced physician. While it can take several treatments and may be more expensive, it is scientifically proven to remove tattoos and does very well with black tattoos such as permanent eye liner /eye brows. You should speak with several experienced physicians that perform laser tattoo removal before committing to the Rejuvi technique since this is your face and results can be disastrous.