Will Tanning then Using Self Tanning Lotion Help Stretch Marks?

I have these ugly stretch marks that go up my sides and some on the inter-sides of my thighs from where I was obese at one giving time. I'm planning on getting an extended tummy tuck this up coming December but I want to be able to maybe wear a two piece bathing suit and actually feel good about myself the summer afterward. I'm only 20 and I've honestly never have been swimming because I dislike myself so much. I don't know what to do, someone please give me their opinion.

Red stretch marks respond to IPL laser __

+1

Red or pink stretch marks will fade with the use of IPL but time alone will also allow the redness to fade. Unfortunately the quality of the skin will still be tbe same. Fraxel laser can improve then quality of the white skin but to a limited extent

Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon