Recommend a Tampa Surgeon to Remove Restylane from Upper Lip?

Where can I find a good surgeon to fix my upper lip? Restylane left a bead like lump in my lip for over 2 years. I went to a Dr. who said it was a cyst of some sort and did surgery to remove it. Now there is an even bigger, deep, hard lump where he dug around in my lip and I am pretty sure I still feel the original bead next to it, as well.

Now I have a more visible lump and stiffness in my lip. Not to mention the numbness that hasn't gone away. The Dr. said it would in a few weeks, but I am not very confident in him anymore. Does anyone know of a good corrective surgeon? I am desperate.

Tampa Restylane

+1

Many of the top injectors also correct the work of others. The Restyane USA website can provide you a list of qualified injectors. Dr. Daniel Greenwald, Dr. Ernest Ruas, and Dr. Neil Fenske are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 experienced and expert injectors in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Plastic surgeon in Tampa

+1

I am a board certified facial plastic surgeon who was trained in Tampa by a well respected facial plastic surgeon: Edward Farrior, MD. Please feel free to contact him, 813-875-3223. You are in good hands. Good luck.

Ran Y. Rubinstein, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon