I Had Breast Augmentation 1 Month and 2 Weeks Ago. Blood Came Out Of Incision and Left Breast Has Been Hurting a Little? (photo)

Today a little pinch of blood came out of the incisions (which seemed already closed) of my left breast and it has been hurting a little. I'm Scared...!!!!

I Had Breast Augmentation 1 Month and 2 Weeks Ago. Blood Came Out Of Incision and Left Breast Has Been Hurting a Little?

+2

the prudent decision would be to call or see your operative surgeon ASAP for reassurance to this issue. But to me it appears as a wound healing problem. 

I Had Breast Augmentation 1 Month and 2 Weeks Ago. Blood Came Out Of Incision and Left Breast Has Been Hurting a Little

+2

I see no complex or serious problem with the appearance in your photograph.   I would just wait or see your plastic surgeon for reassurance.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Stitch issue

+2

Based upon your photo and your description, it looks like you had a stitch that spit.  This usually goes on to heal without problems. If concerned,, best to ask your surgeon.

The incision appears fine despite the blood

+2

You most likely had an extrusion, or "spitting", of a stitch, and this left a very shallow opening which will heal fine. There is no evidence of infection, and the wound is well healed.  Apply a little bacitracin ointment, a BandAid, and don't worry.

Joseph L. Grzeskiewicz, MD

Blood Came Out Of Incision

+2

This is  a completely harmless appearing photo. I see nothing of any concern.

Best reassurance, however, will come from your surgeon. Call. 

All the best.