Pain in pubic region after TT

my pubic region under my incision is very swollen and extremely hard, and sore. Is this the hardness and soreness due to swelling? And will it soften up once swelling has gone down? The area I'm speaking of is directly under my incision. And I'm 10days post op.

Pain and swelling

+1
The swelling, hardness can be normal but it's not possible to say do with any certainly because you may also have an infection at 10 days. The only person who can give you an answer is your plastic surgeon who did the surgery. You should follow up with him/her with your concerns. 

Painful and Swollen Pubic Area

+1
It is not unusual to have swelling beneath your incision in your pubic area.  This will soften up over the next 2-3 months and the pain should resolve.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS