I Am 5'1 I Weigh 101lbs I Was Wondering if 350 to 375cc's is Ok for my Body?

Going to have a revision surgery due to doubble bubble and wanted to go larger not happy with my current size which is smaller I like the fake look but not too fake I want them to be big and noticable for what I am paying, but at the same time not too big that it just does not look right on my body.

How big post aiug

+1

Since there are no photos I would have to defer to the advice of your surgeon.,As a general rule a 350 to 375 is a pretty standard size and depending on your chest size may be okay.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I Am 5'1 I Weigh 101lbs I Was Wondering if 350 to 375cc's is Ok for my Body

+1

With neither photos nor breast measurements is it not too useful to offer advice on sizing.

Large implants are a major risk factor for  failure of double bubble repairs. I will assume most surgeons would advise against this. But again, this is advice that should be given only after an in person examination at a consultation.

All the best. 

Double Bubble Treatment and Implant Size

+1

You stated that you have a double bubble deformity and that you will be undergoing revision surgery to get this addressed.   I'm not sure what treatment plan your PS has to address your double bubble, but I do not think it is a good idea to go with a larger implant. The reason is that a larger implant could diminish the effectiveness of your double bubble repair.  Furthermore, the size and weight from a larger implant could make your double bubble worse.   Get the double bubble fixed (I like to use a dermal matrix product to definitely correct double bubble issues), give time to heal, and then review your options for size if needed.  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Double bubble problem and increasing implant size

+1

You mention that you are having a revision and have a double bubble problem already.  Going to a larger size could make this problem even worse.  Really need a consultation or at least photos to understand your anatomy and expectations.  

Breast Augmentation

+1

Breast Augmentation sizing depends on chest measurements, tissue quality and thickness and any other factors that need to be evaluated in clinic, but there are many patients with your height and weight who recieve implants of that size.

Jeff Scott, MD
Everett Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or  "fake look" “ C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.