Can hanging columella & excess scar tissue be improved without a major surgery (local anesthesia or steroid improvement)?(Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty in '02 and a revision in '07. Both were open technique. I am happy with the improvements on my nose but not with the resulting hanging columella and a lot of what appears to be hard cartilage/scar tissue in the septum. I really don't want to go for another major surgery now or have general anesthesia but want to know if there is a simple procedure that can improve the columella/remove some of the scar tissue. I am not looking for perfection- just improvement

Treatment of Hanging Columella and Excision of Scar Tissue

This can be accomplished under local anesthesia with a relatively minor procedure. This is not a simple procedure but is relatively minor in the hands of a rhinoplasty surgeon.