Would A BBL work for me? (photo)

I'm an 18 year old girl, looking to get a BBL before I'm 20 yrs old. I have areas on the top part of my bottom that are larger then the rest of my butt. It's just the most unflattering excess fat that I can't get rid of on the top half. Would I be able to get a BBL and have that smoothen out as well as a larger butt and hips? I would like to take the fat out of my stomach and back and put into my buttocks.

Would A BBL work for me?

+2

I think I can liposuction 5 liters from your abdomen, sides, and back and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock. The upper roll at the top of the buttocks can be removed as well.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL Candidate

+2
While you are a candidate for a BBL and your contour can be improved. The wish pics you showed are unrealistic. You do not have the same body type so you will not achieve the same results. Nonetheless you will get significant improvement of the concerns you expressed. Consult with a surgeon experienced with this procedure. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+2

Definitely I encourage you to really consider to have BBL in order to improve your butt area. You are a good candidate for this procedure.

You do have some areas to be treated with a nice liposuction to reduce the volume and improve the shape as is the abdomen, lower back(are that I can see on photo) and waist and absolutely that fat can be transfer into the butt and hips to achieve a nicer, curvier butt and hip. I can not predict what is your tissues quality to know how much fat can be transferred, but definitely will improve and enhance with the FG.

YOu will be looking very good at the end and loving your results.

Have a great PS journey!!!!!

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt augmentation

+2

Dear Kaydoll,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. Fat injection to the butts sounds like a great idea, but the sad reality is that the fat diasappears within 6 - 12 months. This is based on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after having fat injection by other surgeons. Think about it, if fat injection was so reliable, breast implants would have diasappeared from the market... That is why butt implants are your best option. They do not disappear and can be made to the size and shape of your desire. In your specific situation, because of the fullness on top, you will need the oval bubble butt implants in order to create a perfect round shape. Conslult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Buttock contouring

+2

Dear Kay,

Unfortunately, the pictures are not very revealing and I cannot specifically comment on what you results will be like after surgery. In general however, you seem to benefit from liposculpture and fat transfer from unwanted areas to the areas that you wish to be enhanced. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area for a consultation.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL candidate

+1

You look like you might be a candidate for a BBL, but in order to determine if you are a good candidate you would need to be seen in person.