I take tamoxifen after a diagnosis of breast cancer. I want to have botox for "crows feet" around my eyes. Is this ok?

Drug-drug interactions with Botox

+1

Botox has nominal systemic absorption and will not have any drug-drug interactions with tamoxifen.

Botox and Tamoxifen

+1

I know of no drug interactions with these and I treat many women that are undergoing or are just finished with chemotherapy. Looking at a less tired face in the mirror really helps make these women feel better and helps keep them moving forward in a positive direction.

Birmingham Dermatologist

+1

This should be totally safe. If you are still apprehensive, discuss with your oncologist for more specific advice.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/botox-dysport-xeomin-neuromodulators/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Interaction with Botox and Tamoxifen

+1

While it is always safe to check with your prescribing physicians, there are no known drug interactions with Botox and Tamoxifen. It should be safe for you to get your crows' fee treated with Botox.

Staten Island Plastic Surgeon