Tallahassee, Florida Botox Doctor Recommendation

I am interested in finding a physician in Tallahassee, Florida who administers Botox. I want to be sure if he or she uses real Botox and doesn't cut corners anywhere. Does anyone have suggestions or comments about who to go to and perhaps who to avoid? Thanks so much!

Tallahassee, Florida Botox Doctor

+1

Allergan's botox and the ASPS website both have physician locators which are good starting points. Dr. Ben Kirbo and Dr. Charles Moore are 2 possibilities. Since the relationship with your botox injector may be a long one, consult with several so you can find the one that best fits your needs.

How to Choose a Botox Practitioner

+1

Hi Terri Ann. While we don't know any practitioners in the Talahassee area, we do have a few ideas about what you should look for in a practitioner.

• Look for a someone that focuses their efforts on educating their patients. Educating you as a consumer not only helps you understand and participate in your care, but it builds dialogue and trust. If the consultation is 3 minutes long, you should probably look somewhere else.
  • Find a practitioner that is willing to hear your concerns rather than tell you what you need. So often we see patients that were not given an opportunity to tell their previous practitioner what was really bothering them and instead the injector took control before listening and understanding the patient's goals.
  • Find a practitioner that believes in training. If your injector has nevern been to a training program before, then you may want to look somewhere else. Injectors that really want to be good at what they do are constantly looking for contuinuing education opportunities. Ask your potential injector what they do to keep up with the lates techniques.
  • Find a practitioner that specializes in injections. Some practitioners "moonlight" with injection prcedures rather than making it a priority. Being a great injector is an art and a science and not taking enough time to master the trade because of other priorities means you may end up having your injector practicing on you.

Good luck with your search.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Call Dr. Alfredo Paredes Jr.

+1

Hi Terri Ann-

While I'm not sure who you should avoid, you should visit Dr. Alfredo Paredes Jr. if you are interested in Botox injections in Tallahassee. He is well known to me from our training together at Emory University. He is a true gentleman surgeon with the highest ethical standards. He has gifted hands and will not steer you wrong. His address and phone number:

Randolph Capone, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon