Why Can't I Talk Very Well. I Had a Lip Reduction on June 19th but my Lips Are Kinda Tight?

whats wrong please? doctor cost so much to go to so plz help

Lip reduction

+1

Dear ex_pa,

Is your surgeon easily available?

If you can see him, he/she should see you for free as they already operated on you

It does sound like scar tissue may be built up and they can recommend exercises or other medical treatments to help you

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Lip reduction and tightness

+1

Most likely you have some scar tissue that will soften as the months go by.  If you're still stiff and having trouble at 6 months ask your surgeon for a recheck and if he has no suggestions it is reasonable to ask for him to refer you to another surgeon.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon