How to Takeoff the Extra Skin Around my Waist?

i'm 17 years old guy , when i was 13 i was 100 kilograms but i lost weight and now i'm 75 kilograms and my tall is 1.78 cm when i lost wait i noticed the skin around my waist is getting loose it hides my abdominal muscles and it feels bad so what should i do ? is true that the only way is surgery ? because i think exercising won't help

Loose Skin

+1
Surgical removal of the skin, with a body lift or tummy tuck, would be the only way to predictably and safely address your concern.

Tummys are made of three things- skin, fat and muscle.

+1

The tummy is made of three things fat, skin and muscle.  Fat is addressed with liposuctiion, muscles with exercise , and skin can be only corrected by tightening wioth surgical removal.

It is the tightening of the skin that is the basis of a "tummy tuck" and it does leave the scar, but this is the only solution

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

The only way to get rid of excess skin around the waist is to surgically remove it.

+1

Liposuction will not tighten excess skin even if it is assisted by laser or ultrasound. The only way to shed excess skin is to surgically remove it.

Loose skin over abdomen

+1

With large weight loss, the skin can become very loose.  If this is the case for you, it is likely  not to improve significantly,and commonly the best treatment is skin excision. Best to be seen in person to make that determination.

Removing excess waistline skin

+1
Congratulations on the weight loss. If you have excess skin (as opposed to fatty deposits in the midline), then you will need some version of an abdominoplasty or panniculectomy. Exercising will not improve excess, stretched skin. Best wishes. Dr K

Robert L. Kraft, MD

How to Takeoff the Extra Skin Around my Waist

+1

Liposuction is a modality to remove excess fat, by definition. Where there is excess skin, an open operation to remove the excess skin is needed. Some younger people have pretty good recovery of skin elasticity after weight loss, but that has apparently not happened for you.

Hard to advise without photos, but chances are that a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is the procedure of choice for you. The excess skin is removed, and the main  incision is placed such that it is hidden by undergarments or swimwear.

Congratulations on the weight loss. When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

+1

Loose skin tends to get worse with continued weight loss or loss of body fat, and a tummy tuck may be the best option.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Thanks for posting your story and concerns. Also, congratulations on all that weight loss. Surgery is probably the best way to remove any lose skin and rolls after a significant weight loss. See a few plastic surgeons locally and see what they recommend. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD