Is There a Way to Narrow my Nasal Bone Without Surgery? (photo)

My nasal bones are so crooked, wide and awkward. I haven't broke my nose its just naturally wide. I do not have the money to get surgery so I was wondering is there a way to narrow the bones without surgery?

Make the nose more narrow without surgery

+1

The only way to really narrow the nasal bone is with surgery. However, you can make the nose appear more narrow by raising the bridge of the nose. You can try it temporarily with Radiesse injection to see if you like it or not.

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD FACS, Wang Plastic Surgery

Narrowing without surgery

+1

There is a way to temporarily improve the width (using fillers, such as Radiesse) but the best way to narrow the nose permanently is surgery

Sam Naficy, MD