I Had a T Lift with Saline Implants 450cc Under Muscle. One Hangs 1/2 in Longer Nipple Kind of Down Will That Fix Itself?

I am very concerned that they will stay this way. They are also small but spread out .

Revision policies

+2

Everyone should know their surgeon's revision policy for situations such as yours.  Most things are fixable and can be done under local in the office but if implant work/exposure is needed, an operating room should be used (and at more costs).  With your description, you are likely looking at a revision if you wish to improve your symmetry.  Discuss this with your surgeon as most are motivated to have a great result in their patients.

Breast augmentation asymmetry can be corrected.

+2

Hi.

Four months after surgery you will look at the final result and decide if it is good enough (nothing is perfect!).  If you are not satisfied then, a touch up usually helps.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast asymmetry after a lift

+2

Some asymmetry is normal. If the positioning of the nipple is "off" as you feel, sometimes it can be revised, but I would wait about 6 months to do so.

Asymmetry after Augmentation/Mastopexy

+2

There are always some asymmetries after a breast lift and augmentation but they often sort themselves out as time goes on.  It is hard to tell from your description why the one breast hangs and the nipple is lower.  It could be something about your breast or about where the implant is sitting.  Some problems resolve over time and some need revisions.  Best of luck.  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I Had a T Lift with Saline Implants

+2

Renee--thanks for your question, but there is not enough info here to give you a helpful response. What would be useful to surgeons reviewing this question would be--

• Photos, preferably before and after your surgery
  • TIming--when was your surgery done?

Thanks and best wishes.