Syringomas Treatment in St. Louis, MO?

I live in St. Louis, MO and have had a Profractional laser used to treat syringomas around my eyes in the past with minimal results. I’ve also had a hyfercation procedure performed; however, while that got rid of the bumps, it left discoloration. I’m wondering if there is any other type of laser or procedure that would be more effective in removing them successfully, and in the St. Louis area? Thanks for any suggestions!

Syringoma treatment for the face, eyelids, and cheeks

+1

Syringomas are best treated with a combination of hyfrecation and selective fractional co2 laser. This has proven very effective in my clinical practice. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/71/syringoma-treatment.aspx