Is one syringe of juvederm for ok for my lips? (photo)

I am really looking forward to getting my lips done with juvederm but don't know if i should go with one syringe or more. As i need full lips especially my bottom lip is not so proportionate with the upper lip. I have broad face so i think my lips should stand out a bit.thanks.

Is one syringe of juvederm for ok for my lips?

+1

You have full lips to start but if you want a small enhancement, 1 syringe would be more then enough to give you a full plump look

Juvederm for full lips

+1

Thank you for your question. One syringe is good to start with and you can progress to the desired effect if you want more. You can always add more later if you want.

If you like the look of fillers you may also consider lip implants. The technology has improved significantly in this area of plastic surgery.

To see what is best for you you, see a licensed, board certified provider in your area for a consult to make sure that you are a good candidate. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

+1

More than enough volume where most should be placed in lower lip in my opinion. But over internet very hard to be exacting.//

Lip augmentation

+1

My personal advise is you do not need any fillers to your lips, unless you want non natural look.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com