How Many CC of Juvederm do I Need for the Under Eyes? (photo)

I got a good deal for juvederm, but the staff said that i need more than 1cc. I said i just need 1cc. After I came home i just realize they put it too low and I don't feel any different at all. I know my cheek doesn't have any fat. My question is how many cc juvederm i need it for ? i just need it for under my eyes, not my cheek. ( i went to another clinic before and they said 1cc -restylane- was enough) I Just wanna make sure i don't get scammed by that clinic. Thanks

Juvederm under eyes

+2

I agree with Dr. Bridges and do not think that your main problem is under your eyes. I would use Sculptra to add mid-facial volume. 

Birmingham Dermatologist

Juvederm for under eyes

+2

You have quite a bit of midface volume loss.  In my opinion, the amount of Juvederm you would need to really correct the issue would be excessive and costly.  I would suggest either fat injection or Sculptra.  In the end, either of these would likely be cheaper and would certainly last longer.  Hope this helps...

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mid to Lower Face Recontouring

+1
For a more aesthetically pleasing improvement of your facial contours, you may want to consider targeting the mid and lower face. This will achieve more harmonious proportions.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Juvederm for the Midface

+1

It appears that you have lost volume in your midface area.  You would likely benefit more from a product such as Radiesse to this site, rather than Juvederm in the tear troughs. You will most likely need more than 1 cc.  I recommend you consult with a skilled injector in your area to discuss your individual goals and needs

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Augmentation under Eyes

+1

You do lack volume in your cheeks, below your eyes.  You will need more than 1 cc. I would recommend the the use of Radiesse, Sculptra, or your own fat.

Volume Loss

+1

You have significant volume loss. 1CC will give you minimal results, at best. I would suggest doing something more permanent, like fat. Juvederm will last up to a year and could be costly for you in the long run.
Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon