Safe Weight (Repost with More Info)?

I am 34, 5'4", and 238 pounds. My waist is 45 and hips 46 in measurements. I have no health problems but do have slight asthma. I've been researching for about 8 years and finally decided, I want a Butt lift, tt and BL. But I wanted to know how much should I lose before my procedure???

What would be recommended

+2

Hi Good Afternoon ,
From what you are telling yes I would recommend loosing weight before the procedure for better and long lasting results you want to get to your goal weight , there for when the procedure has been made you just maintain the results and not start loose large amounts to the point were you might have to have the procedures redone. Now as for the weight I would recommend going to a nutritionist that evaluates correctly your case and implements ways of loosing weight in a healthy way , that will not affect your health in anyway. And after that has been accomplished you move ahead with your surgery.

Hope this helps,
Regards ! 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Safe Weight (Repost with More Info)?

+1

In general, you may want to attain a weight of 180 lbs or so to minimize some of the complications that can occur.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, tummy tucks, and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA