What Is A Safe Weight To Have BBL & BL?

I'm 5'4" and 238 pounds. How much weight do I have to lose to safely have a BBL+BL?

Right weight for BBL

+2

That will depend on your height and weight! There's an ideal weight for each person! It needs to be as close to your ideal weight as possible! Good Luck!

Brazilian Butt Liift

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is a body contouring surgery, plus fat transfer to the buttock to achieve harmony to the body shape. Your ideal body weight is the weight you are comfortable with. Ideally you want to be near your ideal body weight. That will give you the best results

Age, Weight and The Butt Lift

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift is simply the addition of fat to the buttocks in an artistic and attractive manner.   Any surgeon could apply the name of their own city to this procedure and thus call it the Minot Butt lift or the Shiloh Butt Lift etc.  Don't be fooled by silly names. Anyway the closer you are to a reasonable weight the better the job and the safer the work.  I think the suggestion of 180 is ok but 150 would be better.  We are handicapped by not knowing your age, health, medications etc etc etc.   Weight Loss first and then surgery.  Weight loss is a simple battle to restrain eating to a needed quantity and not a desired quantity of food.  Remember you can always out eat exercise so get a workable diet.  My Best    Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

What Is A Safe Weight To Have BBL & BL?

+2

The answer to this would also depend upon age and medical history.  In general, you may want to attain a weight of 180 lbs or so to minimize some of the complications that can occur.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Weight

+1

the ideal weight is a normal or slightly heavier than normal weight for your height. Being overweight is not good for any kind of surgery

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What is a safe weight to undergo the BBL?

+1

It is preferable to have your weight close to your ideal weight, but you can over -weight and still undergo the procedure. Some patients like to in on the "bigger side" Even these patients can often undergo the surgery provided that they are in good health. But the bottom line is that each patient has to be individualized. Ultimately you should try to seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has extensive experience performing the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD