Will you recommend additional lipo? (photo)

hello..I had a full tt with muscle repair n lipo in March12'2013.im still not happy with my results.I must admit it's a big difference,but not what I was expecting.i had a ct scan done n everything was fine so I decided on additional lipo.my weight befor surgery was 167 my current weight is 158 I am 30 years old n 5 "6

Will you recommend additional lipo?

+1

From your description and pictures, liposuction seems like a reasonable option.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

More Improvement with Liposuction

+1

Liposuction may be a good option to remove the additional fat at this time. Liposuction of the abdomen is usually not performed at the same time as a tummy tuck as it may compromise circulation and cause impaired healing, wounds and scarring. It is not uncommon to perform the tummy tuck and abdominal liposuction in two stages, and although different surgeons prefer different lengths of time to wait for the second stage, six months is a common timeframe. However, it is more common to perform the liposuction stage first and then the tummy tuck as additional fat removal post tummy tuck may create more loose skin that may need to be removed again. Also, it is important to understand that in the abdominal area that fat may be under the muscle, in which case only weight loss is an option.

Gary Motykie, MD