Results from Synergie Treatment Sessions

Can I expect the same results from having Synergie treatments once a week for an hour instead of twice a week for 30 minutes each?

Cellulite treatment

+2

I'm not sure that the science of cellulite treatment is well worked out, regardless of the specific treatment .  I doubt that any studies have been done to test with a long term follow up whether a full treatment once per week is the same as two half treatments per week. It is also questionable if the treatment provides long term improvement.

Best results with Cellulaze

+1
If you are looking for the best cellulite reduction treatment, than Cellulaze is the answer. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure to smooth out the lumpy skin while making it tighter. Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin unlike other treatments. Please consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a candidate.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would not recommend Synergie for cellulite.  I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Synergie as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD