Synergie or Other Treatments for Cellulite and Skin Tightening?

Is synergie treatment worth it or there is other treatment better for cellulite and to firm the skin?

Cellulaze skin tightening

+1
I think the real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is when the laser tightens the skin to reduce the cellulite. Most of the energy delivered during the procedure is from running the laser in very close proximity to the deep surface of the skin. This stimulates skin thickening and tightening which reduces the appearance of the cellulite. If you don't deliver enough energy to the skin or don't get the laser close enough the results are less predictable. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze to tighten skin

+1

The best procedure to help with cellulite is called Cellulaze. This is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment, through one minimally invasive application has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze as your first line of treatment. 

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.