Symptom of Buttuck Implant Infection Subside After Antibiotic Infution. Why Must I Remove Implant?

Symptom of Buttock Implant Infection Subside After Antibiotic Infusion. Why Must I Remove Implant?

+1
   This is impossible to answer without observing your clinical course and examining you.  Implant removal will be necessary to eradicate the infection if it involves the implant. 

Buttock implant infection

+1

I would need more details but typically once the implant and pocket where the implant resides is infected, the only way to assure that the infection resolves COMPLETEY and does not come back is to remove the implant.  You may be feeling ok now after a round of antibiotics but the infection is likely to come back if the implant(s) are not removed... @DRRYANSTANTON

Ryan Stanton, MD