Asymmetrical Eyelids

Hello.. My eyes are asymmetrical like the photo. below the eyebrows in the right eye, lose fat and now sunk. I think a fill is necessary to replace de lost fat.. Is there anything I can do? ps: now i post the real photo of my case

Asymmetric eye lids

+2

youe upper lids are asymmetric, i believe after complete exam to maake sure there is no other medical issue, you will benifit from fat transfer to the right upper lid

Upper eyelid asymmetry

+1

As there is an asymmetry of the upper eyelids, it would be important to have a full ophthalmic examination and make sure that all the eye muscles are working well neurologically and then see either a plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon for consultation in fat repositioning, or fat grafting. There are risks so make sure you understand all prior to agreeing to undergo such a procedure.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.