Symmetrical and droopy collumela? (photos)

When i was little i broke my nose , my cartilage was twisted and off to the left . I did my rhinoplasty surgery with medical insurance (free) at the age of 16 & nothing really changed , then my surgeon told me to do another one again the year after the first surgery and i did and still wasnt perfect then tried again the 3rd time . So 3 rhinoplasty and my nose is still not perfect !! All 3 surgerys were free . I am 18 years old now .

Problems after 3 Rhinoplasty Procedures

+2

Unfortunately you have persistent deviation of the septum, a hanging columella, and severe retraction of your nostril rim. You need to re-evaluated by a truly experienced surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgery. You do not want to continue doing rhinoplasty surgery - remember Michael Jackson? You keep emphasizing that all your surgery was free; the most expensive is not necessarily the best but don't just shop price. 

Hanging columella and persistently crooked septum

+2
Revision surgery could be done to address your severely hanging columella and nostril retraction. Additionally, a septal reconstruction could be considered to fix your septal deviation. An in person exam would be needed to fully assess your issues, of course. You can read about hanging columella repair (and see before and after photos) at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Complex problem

+1

After 3 rhinoplasties, revision is quite difficult due to scar tissue formation and contracture, which is quite evident by how elevated the rims of the nostrils (ala) are.  Revision surgery would require "composite" grafts from the ears as well as work on the columella.  Please consult with a rhinoplasty surgeon with great experience in revision surgery.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for droopy columella

+1
There are multiple issues going with the tip of this nose. The columellar show can be addressed with a columellar-plasty , however the alar retraction will need to be addressed with composite skin grafts taken from the ear. Alar batten grafts may also be required depending upon the integrity of the soft tissues of the nose. Look for  an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results

Columellar show

+1
Most of your problem is from alar retraction (nostrils lifted up).  In order to fix you will need cartilage grafts and maybe even skin graft inside nostril, as well as repositioning of the septum. At this point best to go to experienced surgeon

Thomas A. Mustoe, MD, FACS

Collumelar Show and Alar Retraction

+1

Hi,

From the photos it looks like you have severe collumelar show and alar retraction. This is secondary to too much lower lateral cartilage removal. The caudal and dorsal septum need to be revised as well as alar batten cartilage grafting.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Symmetrical and droopy columella?

+1

An exam would be better to answer this question.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.