Do I have symmastia? (photo)

Got my second ba 2 months ago. I have 600 cc hp silicone under the muscles. My implants are vey close, I can't even fit my little finger in the cleavage. Laying down the space is about 2-3 cm and the skin seemes attached, which it also does standing. Bending over it feels like I can push the skin 0,5 cm in until I hit the bone.. I don't know if that is normal(maybe it is my fat tissue? After surgery and still now laying on the side I have a ripping pain on the left side of my cleavage

Tight cleavage not symmastia

+2

Symmastia is when the skin is tented up between the breasts, which does not appear to be the case in the photos. It is normal for the breasts to have more space between when lying down, whether with implants or not.

Do I have symmastia?

+1

No, your pictures do not demonstrate symmastia.

For your peace of mind, you may wish to view the attached link, demonstrating true breast implant displacement problems.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_symmastia.htm

Symmastia?

+1

It does not look like you have symmastia, but your implants are very close due to the size of the implants placed/

You do not have symmastia

+1

The pictures do not show classic symmastia. You have very large implants for your chest wall and there is no space left in between implants.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Do I have symmastia?

+1

It does not appear that you do have synmastia based solely on the pictures posted. Many women would love to have as much medial fullness as you demonstrate in the photographs.