Symmastia repair - UK doctor recommendations?

Could you please recommend a UK doctor for symmastia repair. We are having trouble finding someone with good symmastia repair experience. I would be very grateful. Thankyou
Here's a link to doctors in your area.

Doctor Answers (1)

I work in the US but we have international members in the Aesthetic Society!

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Austin Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.