Would I Be Suitable for a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I've had issues with the crook on the tip of my nose for quite awhile, it looks horrible in pictures and is a serious insecurity of mine. I'm just wondering if I would be suited for a non surgical rhinoplasty and a rough price guide? I'm from sydney in Australia. Any help would be much appreciated.

Nonsurgical Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

Hyaluronic acid fillers may be useful to help an asymmetric tip.  I always examine the patient before agreeing to a nonsurgical nose job to determine the suitability.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non-surgical rhinoplasty and crooked nose

+1

Dear erinnnnnx,

• Some filler can be used to straighten the nose
  • A good exam would be necessary in order to be able to manage your expectations on what is possible
  • The cost in the United States runs about $500-1000

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Non surgical rhinoplasty can correct asymmetry.

+1

Hi.

Of course it is hard to judge from just one photograph, but I think injecting some Juvederm into the right side of your nose will help with the crookedness.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)