Persistant Redness After Radiesse Injection in the Bridge of my Nose and Tip, Is This Norma?

Its three weeks since my injection and i still have a red circular spot on the tip of my nose its tender to touch and seems to get worse in the cold or warm tempetures

Redness to tip of nose

+2

If not injected in that spot, redness at the tip of your nose could be a concern. I would follow up as soon as possible. Best of luck.

Tip of nose

+2

I would follow up with your Dr. Blanching or redness to the tip of the nose could be an issue that would need resolved sooner rather than later. It would be best to be seen in person. Best of luck.