Why Am I Still Very Swollen and Bruised 32 Hours Post-Op?

I Had Ellanse Filler in my Cheeks and Cheekbone Area About 32 Hours Ago and It is Still Very Swollen and Bruised. I had Ellanse injections yesterday and now I am very worried. I look quite terrible. Very swollen face with is very wide and flat and one side's cheek appears fuller than the other side. How long before this goes down. I am terrified they gave me too much 1ml on each side, but I was pretty firm and in good nick to begin with, I had just lost some curve to my cheeks. How long before this goes down and if it is still awful after that, can anything be done to remove it. Thanks

Swelling after filler injections

+1

I have no experience with the particular filler that you mentioned, but swelling can sometimes peak 2-3 days after filler injections. I would let everything settle out for at least two weeks. Make sure you let your doctor know about your concerns and go in sooner if the swelling worsens.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon