Acute Overwhelming Pain in One Spot?

I'm 9 days postop from a breast aug. I went from a small A-B cup to a 12D+ cup using 450cc round, silicone, crease inc, under the muscle. 2 nights ago I moved the wrong way and felt this acute breath taking pain! Located on the outer part of my right boob just above my insicion area. I couldn't move my arm as it would cause the pain to come back. It has happened again this morning but the pain subsides once I'm up and moving. What could this be? Muscle tear or nerve regeneration? I'm so worried!

Pain after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the pain you have experienced but these types of symptoms are usually self limited and resolve  within the next 1 to 2 weeks. As you note, the pain symptoms are most likely related to muscle stretch/strain;  be very careful about avoidance of the types of movement that bring on the discomfort (rest). The use of anti-inflammatories for a short period of time may also be helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Acute Overwhelming Pain in One Spot?

+1

As troublesome as the pain may be, it is most unlikely that it will not resolve on its own without any explanation of cause. 

Useful in the interim may be a topical local anesthetic to the breast skin over that area. Lidoderm patches contain lidocaine, and often break the pain cycle. 

All the best. 

Hotspots of pain sometimes occur for a week or so after breast augmentation.

+1

In area of greater than usual pain occasionally complicates the immediate convalescence from a breast augmentation. It might involve a cutaneous nerve is stretched or irritated in some way. This pain is self-limited.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Pain 10 days after a breast augmentation

+1

Provided you do not see anything different about the breasts when you look at them, I would not be too concerned.  It is very common to have areas of muscle irritation and sensitivity at this  point in recovery.  A muscle relaxer taken orally may help as well.