What is the best way to treat orbital rims with negative vectors? (Photo)

I've had "dark circles" all of my life. I've come to realise it's probably a deformity in my cheekbones. Currently I'm investigating orbital rim implants. Any advice would be much appreciated!

There is no best way.

+2
A craniofacial surgeon might recommend mid face advancement.  Facial plastic surgeons might recommend onlay orbital rim implants.  Increasingly hyaluronic acid in the form of Restyalne can be effective used for this purpose.  While it lacks permanence, this treatment can deliver very effective treatment for this issue without the need for prolonged facial surgery.  The key for you is finding a surgeon who makes sense for you. Choose wisely.