I'm 35 yrs old, 191 lbs, 5'5. Will 700cc be too big? (photos)

Hi Iam 35 and 87kgs just under 170cm tall I think. I have 410 cc high profile, round silicone implants Doctor has put me down for 625/650cc high, round and above muscle but now Iam thinking if going 700 will this be too big or ok as Iam not a tiny frame? I also would like too achieve more side boob will this happen ?

I'm 35 yrs old, 191 lbs, 5'5. Will 700cc be too big?

+1
Thank you for the question and picture. Based on your photograph, you are starting at a great place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  
2.  Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position are very helpful. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation outcomes) helps.

700 mL implants are exceptionally large.

+1
I don't know what you expect from a breast augmentation but adding 700 mL to the existing breast tissue will leave you heroically large. Only you can decide whether this is a look that you want.