4 Months Post Lipo: Should I Still Be Swollen and Unable to See New Shape?

Lipo to iliac crest, sacral fat pad, abdomen, arms, waist,and outer thighs. I used to have a smooth silhouette and a nicely proportioned hourglass. Now I look like snowwoman with a huge line around my lower stomach and hips like shelf or beer belly.

Can't fit presurgery clothes. Buttocks extremely swollen and look like two beach balls strapped on my back. Seeing lymph specialist & exercising, with low sodium intake. What else I should do to fix this or have I permanently destroyed my body?

Liposuction and shape four months later

+3

Please see your surgeon for an evaluation, as without an examination and evaluating your pre-operative photographs it will be hard to evaluate your condition. It sounds, though, that you may need further liposuction to reduce other areas and smoothen the contour.

Liposuction after 4 months

+2

At four months your body should have completely recovered from standard liposuction, and you should have your eventual shape and silhouette, especially with massage and proper diet. If you are unhappy with the results, I recommend consulting with your surgeon or seeking a second opinion. Best of luck to you.

Derek Lou, MD

+2

If it is 4 months from lipo surgery, something is wrong. seek in person second opinions to discover what was or was not done.