Swollen Tip and Columella?

I am a 24 year old female. I had a revision rhinoplasty 12 months ago to correct some scar tissue from a previous open rhinoplasy. I am still concerned about my nose, I have a swollen tip and my culumella seems to hang a bit, is this still normal or not?

Swollen tip and columella?

+1

In general, it can take up to 18-24 months to see the final result of a rhinoplasty, and the nose will go through minor changes as you continue to heal. It is difficult to provide you with specific advice without seeing photos. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon, as they know the extent of your procedure and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and best of luck to you. 

Swollen Tip and Hanging Columella 12 Months after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Twelve months after a revision you may get some improvement depending on what was done during your last operation. This can be determined by having an examination by a revision specialist. I'm sorry I cannot make recommendations on the basis of your description.