Swollen Nose and Treatment? (photo)

My nose is swollen, got it damaged somehow 4 days ago. If i touch it it isn't feel like my old nose, its like touching bumpy thing. Looks like it just has lots of blood in it. But the damaged part looks like inside of my nose. Anyway, My questions is : Will my nose back to its original state? How would i treat it to make it recover faster? And the last question is : Look at the photo. Is my nose's side parts will be back to original? (P.S photo is just a reference from Google Images.)

Rhinoplasty for nasal fracture repair

+2

Blunt trauma  to the nose can fracture it  and a physical exam of the internal and external portion of the nose as well as x-rays is usually necessary. Many times the septum becomes fractured as well creating a deviated septum which causes nasal obstruction. Important to visualize the internal portion of the nose after trauma to make sure there is no septal hematoma. See the link below  for examples of crooked noses we have repaired in our practice

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/crooked_photos18.html