Swollen Nipples and Loss of Sensation in my Breasts?

Hi i had my breasts done 3 years ago now and still have puffy areola and my nipples are sore to touch sometimes, if i massage my left breast it does seem to go but the lack of sensation is always there, is this just a side effect that wont get better??

Three years post breast surgery

+1

You did not say what type of breast surgery you had.  At three years, it is unlikely that your breast sensation will change at this point.  Why the nipples are swollen might require an exam.

Hello

+1

Being that your surgery was 3 years ago the chances of everything going back to normal diminish. Usually at 1 year your final results are in. Taking anti-inflammatories can help with your symptom’s. You should follow up with your PS, to review your results and options.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS