Very Swollen Lower Arms and Hands Plus Legs 9 Days After Slim Lipo Inner Thighs and Upper Arms?

I had slim lipo full stomach and back 6 weeks ago and inner thighs and upper arms 9 days ago. Suddenly last night I started getting very swollen on my lower arm and hands (specially right hand) and both feet. Is this normal? I wear a compression garment 24/7 except to shower and get the lymphatic drainage and ultrasound which I've been having all along.

Sudden swelling of arms and hands after slim lipo

+1

This is probably related to the pressure garment, but you should see your surgeon immediately in order to rule out more serious causes.  Keep your arms elevated as much as possible and reduce salt in your diet once more serious issues are eliminated.