Swollen in the Maxillary Sinus Area of my Face - is It from Radiesse

I received a Radiesse injection on the 15th of March - I have had injections for the past couple of years with no problems. This time the right side of my face was quite bruised and then after one week I noticed a bump or a swollen area above the injection site. (I was treated in the labial folds area) I believe it to be the maxillary sinus area - I have tried ice and nothing is helping. It feels like Radiesse is under the skin. I am very upset and worried.

+1

You should contact the MD that did the Radiesse injections for evaluation and recommendations.