Swollen eye six weeks after rhinoplasty

I had rhinoplasty six weeks ago with more work done on my left side to my right. My right side has practically no swelling but my left eye looks sunken and a lot smaller than my right eye that even my parents notice. Is this normal or can anything be done? It is causing me such distress.

See your plastic surgeon for eye changes after rhinoplasty

+1
6 weeks is early after rhinoplasty and is not unusual to have some persistent swelling.

However you state that your eye is sunken in and smaller.  These are unusual changes.  Please call your plastic surgeon and return to see the surgeon for an examination especially palpation of the orbital bone the bone around your eye socket.