Swollen Between Breasts 5 Months Post-op, What Could it Be?(photo)

Oct 21, I had 37 cysts removed,saline implants replaced with 450cc silicone along with a anchor lift. I have an odd bubble on my cleavage area on left breast for a few weeks.(not sure what it is), as you can see in my photo, right side is much larger than the left, has my left just not D&F, or what... I also have about a 1 1/2" lump that feels kinda hard on the side of my right breast. Fat Necrosis? Showed up about 3 weeks ago. I'm out of country so i am cut off from an actual visit. Thank You

Swollen between breasts (photo)

+2

The "bubble" at the medial end of your left inframammary crease looks like a "dog ear" of excess skin at the inner extreme of your horizontal left breast closure.  This can be removed surgically at some point, if indeed that's what it is.

Your asymmetry is of some concern, especially if you were symmetric immediately following the procedure.  The differential diagnosis depends on whether the right has enlarged, or the left has become smaller.

Breast Asymmetry after revision

+1

No two breasts are exactly the same in size and shape, and yours certainly are not.

The extras tissue in the cleavage area on the left breast is left over tissue from the anchor lift (dog ear) and needs to be surgically removed. 

The right breast is quite a bit bigger than the left, a smaller implant is needed on this side.

The lump on the side of the breast might be scar tissue or left over breast implant capsule from the previous surgery.

You need to revisit your breast implant surgery and iron out the details of what needs to be done to fix your situation.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

You will need revision of the pocket

+1

Your implants are ver unven and capsule revision is needed. The fold over the midline is due to pocket over dissection . 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Swollen breasts and issues with shape and mass

+1

The complaines you have shoudl be evaluated in person.  So whenyou return you shoudl be checked out.

Swollen Between Breasts 5 Months Post-op, What Could it Be?

+1

You need in person examination and a scan, so get back to "in country". Than these issues can be addressed.