Why I Am Not That Swollen Anymore After Upper Blepharoplasty and Epicantoplasty 6 Days Ago? (photo)

I had a very deep eye ball inside, my bones in the eyebrow area is kind of positioned more to the front. I had suture done in China but its gone after 3 months. So I went to korea to get an incision done, the doctor suggest me to do epicantoplasty bcoz he thinks it would be wasted if i don't do it. A few days after the surgery, the swelling was huge, 6 days after, its kind of small. I am afraid it will be gone soon hidden, do you think eyelid will be gone soon or its bcoz i recover very fast?

Amazing

+1

I think that a tincture of time is always required after surgery.  Give your body the benefit of time and post-op care.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your incision looks great.

+1

After surgery, the majority of bruising and swelling resolves in the first 2 weeks, though some residual swelling can last up to a few weeks...even a couple of months. This is especially true if you are older with more lax eyelid/facial tissues.Be patient with your body.

You are healing well and are on you way to recovery.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon