Swollen and hard nose tip?

My nose tip has been swollen for nine months now and Im sure its between the lower lateral cartilages as these goes to the side when I press my nose tip. The area is really hard too. Ive been told its an infection from the material in my nose, which is a a thread (I'm not sure what its called). I have had an open rhinoplasty 1 year and 5 months ago. My question is through which procedures can this issue be addressed, and is there a possibility it would change the looks of my nose? Thanks a lot!

Swollen and hard nose tip?

+1

You need to be examined by your surgeon to determine a possible cause.

Hard tip 18 months post op.

+1

I would need to see photos (as described on my website) to give u a proper answer. Swelling is gone by now.