Would Rhinoplasty help fix my bulbous nose? (photos)

Hello I'm 18 now and I've really hated my nose for about 6 years, since in my puberty phase it started to grow thicker and more and more bulbous. I dont like that the shape of my nose is so undefined and especially from the front perspective both the bridge and the tip are so massive. Would there be a chance for me to have the shape of my nose get more defined and more elegant?

Rhinoplasty to improve definition

+2
Overall, the shape of your nose is attractive. However, especially on the frontal view, your nose could benefit from more refinement and definition. In addition to further defining the tip, the mid and upper aspects of the nose could also be more defined. The dorsal aesthetic lines (the lines that start at the central aspect of the eyebrows, follow along down the bridge, and end at the tip) are poorly defined and slightly wide. Enhancing definition of these and slight narrowing would improve the appearance of your bridge (dorsum). The transition point between your cheek and the nose also could be slightly narrowed to improve the overall appearance of the mid and upper aspects of your nose.

If you have been considering rhinoplasty for several years now, you would benefit from consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what options might benefit you.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip repair and more definition

+1
The bulbous tip is created by wide and thick lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip. To refine the bulbous tip, suture techniques are applied to the lower lateral cartilages, and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal is also performed as well. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are performed to narrow the bridge line. For many examples of how  we have narrowed a wide nose, please see the link below

Would Rhinoplasty help fix my bulbous nose?

+1
  The bridge and tip can be refined with a closed rhinoplasty and no visible scars with less downtime.

+1
Dear Eloriana,
Many thanks for the question.Although its the tip that you hate but a good plastic surgeon would like to do more for you.The issue is not just tip although this is the worst part.More definition and refinement for the tip is sure that you need but your dorsum needs to match with the refined tip which at present is not high enough and not defined  enough.
I am sure your will find the right one in your home country.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon