Switch to Silicone and Reduction by Either 75 or 125ccs?

I started with saline implants of 425. I had symmastia for 15 years. This has been repaired, but I chose saline implants filled to 625. It has been 12 weeks. They have dropped and look much better, but they are overly firm as I didn't have much natural tissue. I am switching to silicone and want to go slightly smaller as I am now a very full D. I plan to switch to either 500 or 550 HP silicone implants. How much is a 75cc or 125cc reduction equivalent too. I am hoping to be a full C/sm D.

Best Breast Implant for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+2

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between the volume of breast implant reduction and the change in cup size that can be anticipated. This lack of correlation is further complicated by the fact that you are switching from one type of implant to another. In other words, the “look” of saline versus silicone breast implants may be significantly different.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon;  once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastRevision.htm

Revisionary breast surgery

+1

By dropping down 75-125 cc you have to figure that a 125 cc decrease in volume may correspond to about a cup size.